Marketing & Selling to Government Buyers: How the High Growth B2G Firms Do It
Join Hinge's Karl Feldman and Joe Pope as they reveal key marketing and business development insights around the fastest growing B2G firms.
Economic and cultural change during 2020 accelerated trends for those marketing and selling their services to government buyers. Through these changes, some B2G firms have excelled by growing more than twice as fast as their average growing peers.
What are they doing differently?
Karl Feldman and Joe Pope will reveal key insights from Hinge’s latest study on the Government Contracting industry – The 2021 High Growth Study: Government Contractor Edition. Learn where the industry as a whole is spending its time and resources and what the high growth cohort is doing to pull ahead. Find out where these high growth companies invest their marketing energy to build their visibility and win new opportunities in an increasingly digital marketplace.
What You Will Learn:
- The top marketing priorities of high growth Government Contractors
- How much high growth GovCon firms spend on marketing
- How GovCon firms are navigating to more digital marketing strategies
- How COVID-19 had an impact on GovCon firms
- What challenges and opportunities high growth firms are focusing on next
Presenters: Karl Feldman & Joe Pope