Free Executive Summary
High Growth Study 2021: Executive Summary
How are some professional services firms able to thrive in an age of immense uncertainty? Our sixth edition of the High Growth Study explores how firms went to market in 2020—a year like no other. Find out what some firms did differently to grow in the face of adversity.
From a global pandemic to waves of social struggle, 2020 was a year of rapid cultural and economic change—change that will be with us for years to come. Yet even in the midst of this chaos and uncertainty, some firms were able to grow and thrive. How?
The Hinge Research Institute’s sixth edition of the High Growth Study uncovers exactly what the fastest growing professional services firms are doing to outcompete their peers and grow nearly 3X faster.
In this free executive summary, you’ll learn how the professional services marketplace is changing, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on different business sectors, and what high growth firms do differently to generate exceptional revenues and profits.
What You’ll Learn:
- The latest growth trends in professional services marketing
- How COVID-19 is affecting key marketing decisions
- The top challenges facing the professional services marketplace in 2021 and beyond
- Which marketing techniques high-growth firms favor
- How high-growth firms differ from their slower growing peers
About the Sample:
- Over 1,250 firms from across the globe
- Over $279 billion in combined revenue
- Almost 1 million employees
- 6 core industry groups represented
What’s included in the free Executive Summary?
- Over 40 new charts on professional services marketing
- Detailed expert analysis breaking down each piece of data
- Side-by-side industry comparisons
- Specific advice to help you put this data into practice