Getting Back in the Game: How Your Firm Can Win in “The New Normal”
Join Hinge’s Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen, PhD, and the Hinge Research Institute’s Kelly J. Waffle as they explain how firms like yours can adapt to “the new normal” and win again in a challenging marketplace.
How do you adjust your firm’s marketing strategy to succeed in today’s uncertain world? How do you start winning the business development game again?
Join Hinge’s Kelly J. Waffle and Lee Frederiksen, PhD, as they show you how firms can tackle today’s challenges from a variety of angles. They will walk you through specific strategies, tactics and tools you can use to reach your audiences, even if they are working from the seclusion of their homes. You’ll learn how to build a powerful, resilient business development program that will improve your prospects in any economy.
What You Will Learn:
- What’s changed about the marketplace and what hasn’t—and why things aren’t going to get back to normal anytime soon
- Whether you should rethink your business model, and what that might look like
- What marketing strategies work best in today’s remote marketplace
- How to build a more resilient and powerful business development and sales program
- Specific strategies you can use to improve your margins and deliver more value
Presenters: Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle