Free Executive Summary
Employer Branding Study, Second Edition: Executive Summary
Find out what professional services job seekers and employers are looking for in this landmark study, conducted during the COVID-19 outbreak.
What are employees looking for in a new firm? Where are firms missing the boat? And how do you attract top talent during a pandemic?
New research from the Hinge Research Institute is providing meaningful answers.
Download this free executive summary of our latest Employer Branding Study—conducted in the thick of the COVID-19 crisis—and discover what today’s job seekers expect in a firm. Learn how you can build a killer employer brand that works even in this strange new marketplace.
About the Sample:
- 1,034 job seekers and talent evaluators
- 10 professional services industries
- The largest study of its kind
What You’ll Learn:
- What job seekers at different experience levels are looking for—and how what they expect differs from what hiring firms expect
- How to motivate passive job seekers to join your firm
- What it takes to build a powerful employer brand that engages job seekers and employees alike
- How COVID-19 impacts employer brands
- What are the top employee retention risk factors?