Business Development Plays to Close Deals in Turbulent Times
Join Hinge's Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle as they share practical business development “plays” that your team can begin implement to close more deals during turbulent times.
Can your firm’s business development strategy thrive in today’s turbulent times? How is it possible to close deals when the future seems unfathomably uncertain?
Join Hinge’s Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle as they share practical business development “plays” that your team can begin implementing immediately. Based out of the recently released Getting Back in the Game playbook for professional services firms, they will walk you through specific strategies and adjustments you can implement to improve your business development process.
What You Will Learn:
- Data on how the professional services buyer landscape has changed
- Four pillars for building relationships and establishing trust with prospects
- Practical tips for improving your business development tools
- The top marketing techniques used to nurture prospects
- Examples and stories on selling during turbulent times
Presenters: Lee Frederiksen Ph.D. and Kelly J. Waffle