Getting Back in the Game: Business Development Plays to Close More Deals
Join Hinge's Liz Harr and Joe Pope as they share practical business development “plays” that your team can begin implement to close more deals.
Irreversible marketplace trends have changed the way professional services firms reach new prospects and close deals. What are these trends and how can business development teams ensure that they are keeping pace with best practices?
Join Hinge Partner Liz Harr and Director of Business Development Joe Pope as they share practical business development “plays” that your team can begin implementing immediately. Based out of the recently released Getting Back in the Game playbook for professional services firms, they will walk you through specific strategies and adjustments you can implement to improve your business development process.
What You Will Learn:
- Practical tips for improving your business development tools
- The top marketing techniques used to nurture prospects
- Data on how the professional services buyer landscape has changed
- Four pillars for building relationships and establishing trust with prospects
- Examples and stories on selling during turbulent times
Presenters: Liz Harr & Joe Pope