2021 Marketing & Business Development Report: Law Firm & Legal Practices Edition
Find out how firms are coping with today’s transformed marketplace—and where you should invest to stay competitive into the future.
For the first time, Lexis/Nexis and the Hinge Research Institute have collaborated to study the legal industry and how these firms and practices are conducting marketing and business development.
Learn how the COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way firms attracted new business—and exactly what firms are doing today, including their preferred tools, techniques and technologies. At the same time, you’ll discover what the fastest-growing firms do differently from their low-performing competitors.
Finally, take away dozens of practical insights that you can put to work at your firm.
Just Some of What You Will Learn
- How COVID-19 has affected the legal industry
- How much firms spent on marketing
- How the business development has changed since the onset of the pandemic
- What marketing techniques firms favor today
- How firms are using business technology, such as CRMs
- What high growth firms do differently from their slower growing peers
- Practical takeaways, insights and tips to help firms like yours thrive in a changed marketplace