2021 Marketing & Business Development Report: Accounting & Financial Services Edition
Find out how firms are coping with today’s transformed marketplace—and where you should invest to stay competitive into the future.
For the first time, Lexis/Nexis and the Hinge Research Institute have collaborated to study the accounting and financial services industry and how these firms are conducting marketing and business development.
Learn how the COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way firms attracted new business—and exactly what firms are doing today, including their preferred tools, techniques and technologies. At the same time, you’ll discover what the fastest-growing firms do differently from their slower growing competitors.
Finally, take away dozens of practical insights that you can put to work at your firm.
Just Some of What You Will Learn
- How COVID-19 has affected the accounting and financial services industry
- How much firms spent on marketing
- How the business development has changed since the onset of the pandemic
- What marketing techniques firms favor today
- How firms are using business technology, such as CRMs
- What high growth firms do differently from their slower growing peers
- Practical takeaways, insights and tips to help firms like yours thrive in a changed marketplace