2017 Marketing Budget Benchmark Study: Executive Summary
In the first quarter of 2017, the Association for Accounting Marketing and the Hinge Research Institute conducted their third Marketing Budget Benchmark Study. This year’s report marks the highest level of participation yet.
Purchase the full report and learn:
- The percentage of revenue that firms are devoting to marketing spending
- The top five marketing spending categories
- The ratio of full-time marketers to full-time employees
- How firms handle the budgeting process
- How marketing differs between high-growth firms and no-growth firms
This report includes a two-page budget worksheet and a multi-page detailed budget breakdown. Firms can use the combined information from these documents to create their own budget benchmark.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Overall Budgeting Benchmarks
Section 2: Spending By High-Growth vs. Low-Growth Firms
Section 3: Spending By Firm Size
Section 4: Spending By Market Size
Section 5: Detailed Budget Breakdown
More information on purchasing the full study is available from AAM here.