Delivering focused expertise
Do you love to run client projects but have (or want) expertise in a particular area of marketing?
Hinge’s Program Managers specialize in managing the delivery of one or more of the firm’s core programs, such as branding & strategy, websites or our long-term, ongoing marketing initiatives. Unlike other account team roles that stay with a client across multiple projects, Program Managers join an engagement only when a program or project falls under their area of expertise.
As Program Manager, you will collaborate with the Account Director and Account Coordinator to ensure the client experience is seamless. In addition, you will work closely with members of the marketing and design teams to produce deliverables of exceptional quality. You will lead key internal and client meetings, drawing on your knowledge and communication skills to provide expert advice and guide the process to a successful conclusion.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to present to C-suite executives with confidence and credibility
- B2B or professional services experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Training and experience in branding, marketing or a related discipline
- Experience managing or delivering a complex marketing program
- Commitment to continual learning and improvement
- Experience collaborating with and leading a team of marketing specialists
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Works well with team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now.
How to apply
Use the form below to submit a resume and cover letter describing why you believe your experience and skills are a good fit for this opportunity.