The client’s advocate.
Are you a team-oriented individual who loves to help organizations bring their visions to life?
At Hinge, Account Directors manage high-level relationships with our professional services clients, providing strategic guidance to the C-suite and senior executives throughout the engagement. They also act as the voice of the client within our firm, ensuring our clients’ interests and ideas are addressed at every stage of a project.
The Account Director is responsible for the overall success of each project. As AD, you will develop new business relationships, nurture ongoing relationships, and work with a dynamic team of marketing specialists. You’ll also have the opportunity to build your professional profile through writing, public speaking and social media activity.
Over time, you will specialize in one or two industries, giving you deeper insight into the businesses you serve and the unique challenges they face in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to advise and present to C-suite executives with confidence and credibility
- B2B or professional services experience
- Experience in accounting, non-banking financial services or legal services a plus
- Agency account leadership experience
- Marketing strategy experience
- Training and experience in branding, marketing or a related discipline
- Ability to develop new business from existing clients and new prospects (leads are inbound only—no cold calls and little or no networking required)
- Experience collaborating with and leading a team of marketing specialists
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now.
How to apply
Use the form below to submit a resume and cover letter describing why you believe your experience and skills are a good fit for this opportunity. Please include specific information on your work experience with the accounting, financial services or legal industries.