Research Roundup – part 3
In our recent study we called “Inside the Buyers Brain,” we found that there were some positive indicators of demand. What does this mean for professional services firms?
Hi everybody, I’m John Tyreman. Thanks for tuning in to Hinge’s Research Roundup. I’ve got good news for you professional services firms. In our recent study we called “Inside the Buyers Brain,” we found that there were some positive indicators of demand. We found that on average in the past five years professional services firms improved their perceived relevancy by about 56% in the minds of their target buyers.
Also, buyers found their professional services providers to be 33% more valuable today than they were just five years ago. For more research backed insights, visit hingemarketing.com, connect with me on LinkedIn and follow me on Twitter @john_tyreman. Happy branding!
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms