Research Roundup – part 1
In this segment of Hinge’s Research Roundup, Senior Research Manager John Tyreman provides some insight into the referral process for professional services buyers and how that has changed over the past 5 years.
- Take a walk in your clients shoes. This in-depth article applies the latest research to today’s buyer journey, helping you better understand your target market.
- Dive deeper in the data. Download the executive summary of the latest research report, Inside the Buyer’s Brain.
Hi, I’m John Tyreman. Thanks for tuning in to Hinge’s Research Roundup. In our recent study on professional services firms we like to call Inside the Buyer’s Brain, we found that when buyers are tasked with seeking out a professional service provider, they are 15% less likely to ask for a referral today than they were just 5 years ago.
Relying on referrals is quickly becoming a risky marketing strategy. For more research-backed insights, visit hingemarketing.com, connect with me on LinkedIn, and follow me on Twitter at @John_Tyreman. Happy branding!
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?