Professional Services Marketing Planning Guide
For many professional services executives the traditional strategic marketing process can feel inadequate. After all, many of the classic models were developed for advertising-driven consumer products. Professional services are quite different in their nature and how they are marketed.
In decades past, you had a limited number of channels to pick from, such as advertising, direct marketing and in-person networking. Today, you have all of those great options plus a whole new universe of online tactics — blogging, websites, web analytics, online video, webinars, email, pay- per-click, mobile marketing and many more. That’s a lot to wrap your head around!
This Marketing Planning Guide for Professional Services Firms will introduce you to a process tailored to the realities of modern professional services firms.
This easy to read guide is organized into four sections and it covers such topics as:
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- When Should You Start Planning?
- Who Should Be Involved?
- Establishing a Foundation
- How Much Should You Spend on Marketing?
- Marketing Tactics
- Offline and Online Marketing
- The Rhythm of Marketing Planning
- Planning your Content Marketing
- Meaningful Metrics
This guide is complementary and is available for download now.
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- The Best Converting Landing Pages for B2B
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms