New Guide: LinkedIn for Professional Services Executives
LinkedIn is one of today's most frequently used online business tools. In a recent study by Hinge of 500 professional services firms, this platform was clearly favored compared over Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
Although Facebook may dominate in overall users, there’s no doubt that LinkedIn is the bee’s knees when it comes to online business networking. Lead generation, brand building and talent acquisition are just a few proven benefits of this powerful communication medium.
How can you leverage Linkedin to boost your marketing efforts?
If you’re looking to generate real value from your social media efforts, you’re in for a treat. Hinge has developed a guide—tailored for executives—that will walk you through building the optimal LinkedIn strategy. Download this free guide now and you will learn:
- The top LinkedIn tools and why they are powerful
- A 10-minute-a-day LinkedIn plan
- Tips for building your brand on LinkedIn
- How to interact in groups and start a group of your own
- Proven techniques for generating leads on LinkedIn
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?