We're making headlines.
Sylvia Montgomery to Discuss Social Media Construction with AEC
Date: May 15, 2012
Time: 1-2 pm Eastern
Social media is ubiquitous, and the lines between personal and professional use have blurred as usage continues to increase. While design, construction, real estate and development firms have not completely ignored these trends, they are often inconsistent about leveraging social media as a tool in their business arsenal.
Join Hinge’s Sylvia Montgomery, CPSM and Senior Partner, in this one-hour TeleBriefing. The distinguished panel will discuss the business value of active participation in social media in the design, construction, and real estate development industries. Panelists will provide concrete examples of firms that have succeeded at driving bottom line success through social media, and address the various business risks associated with social media participation. The panel will include the perspective of A/E/C firms and of lawyers representing those firms.
Learn more and register here.
What You Will Learn
- How to effectively participate in social media as an A/E/C firm or it counsel
- How to minimize and mitigate business risks associated with social media
- Examples of A/E/C firms succeeding with social media
- How to manage and harness employees’ use of social media
- Potential dangers associated with social media in the employment context, including hiring and termination decisions and managing commentary regarding your brand
Who Should Call In
- General counsel for A/E/C firms; attorneys working with A/E/C, real estate and developer clients; attorneys and consultants working with personnel and government.