How a Visible Expert’s Halo Effect Attracts Clients to Professional Services Firms
Visible Experts, professionals who have attained high visibility and a reputation for expertise in their industry niche, bring many benefits to professional services firms that result in attracting clients, growing the firm, and increasing profit.
During interviews with 130 Visible Experts and 1,028 buyers of professional services for Hinge’s research on Visible Experts, we found one of these benefits is the “Halo Effect.”
In this video I explain what the Halo Effect is and how it influences how prospective clients find professional services firms, view a firm’s reputation, and buy services.
Discover more about the Halo Effect and how to become an industry star in the free eBook, The Visible Expert.
Have questions about the Halo Effect? Submit a comment below.
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- The Best Converting Landing Pages for B2B
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- Top 7 Referral Marketing Ideas for Professional Services Firms