Communicating With Clients During the 4 Stages of the Buyer Journey [VIDEO]
I’d like to talk to you about connecting with your clients during the four stages of the buyer’s journey. What are those stages? And how can you communicate with your clients at each stage of the journey? Find out in this video blog from Lee Frederiksen.
I’d like to talk to you about connecting with your clients during the four stages of the buyer’s journey. What are those stages? Well, that occurs before, in your pre-purchase is the first stage, that’s before they’ve become a client. And we often think about a buyer’s journey then, how do they determine they have an issue and how do they decide if this is the right time to seek some kind of help with that issues? So, that’s one part of the buyer’s journey you need to understand.
The second part of it is during the client experience. We think a lot about client satisfaction and what it’s like, but it’s more than just satisfaction, it’s also what is the value they’re getting from your service? What’s a real value you provide? And here’s a hint. It may not be what the client was originally looking for, oftentimes clients find other value in your services that you’re not maybe even aware of that you provided.
The third stage, and this is one that’s often overlooked, is between engagements. You know, the nature of much professional services is that you have an engagement, you do it for a period of time but then that engagement may be over and may be between seasons or it may be the client doesn’t need that service again for a period of time. How do you work with the client then? How do you maintain that tie? So, when the time is right and you can help them understand when the time is right to use your services again.
The fourth and final stage is that of a former client. Let’s say you’ve done a service, they’re no longer a client, how do they think about you? What do they think about that experience? Do they make referrals, do they speak favorably of you? If you want to understand more about the client journey, we expect…explore Hinge University. There’s a wide variety of courses and other support material to help you understand all aspects of the client journey and how you can benefit from it.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?