Elizabeth Harr is an accomplished entrepreneur and experienced executive who heads the technology team at Hinge. Starting her career by co-founding a tech firm providing Microsoft solutions, Elizabeth brings over a decade’s experience in strategic planning, brand management, and communications to her role as Partner. When she’s not working with clients to increase growth and profitability, you’ll find her writing articles, conducting webinars, and speaking at industry events. Elizabeth is a recognized Visible Expert® in the technology industry.
Interested in having Elizabeth speak at your next event? Please fill out the short information request form, and we will contact you promptly.
“Liz is an amazing speaker who put together an extremely relevant and interesting presentation on Rethinking Referral Marketing, a topic that is so important to those of us in the healthcare industry. She drew a crowd and was able to keep everyone in the room interested and engaged the entire time. We look forward to having her back as her expertise is much needed in our industry and those who attended benefitted greatly from her knowledge.”
Director of Outreach, National Healthcare Organization
“Liz brought a wide range of brand knowledge and information about LinkedIn that I just didn’t understand before.”
Co-Chair, Leading Marketing Association
“Liz did a fantastic job presenting marketing research that was very applicable to our industry in a clear and concise way. She captivated our audience and answered questions thoroughly.”
Director of Marketing, Leading Industry Association
- How Consultants Become Visible Experts
- Cracking the Differentiation Code: Business Development Strategies That Set You Apart
- Rowing Together: Align Your Team. Harness the Power of Marketing Planning.
- Unleashing Growth: Four Advantages of the Fastest Growing Technology and SaaS Companies
- Maximizing Your Marketing ROI Across the Buyer Journey
- Liz Speaks at Marketing Insights from the Fastest-Growing Professional Services Firms
- Liz Speaks at Geek Out On Marketing
- Q&A from Liz's "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Technology Service Providers" Webinar
- Liz Harr Liz Leads PSC Virtual Communication Network Event
- Liz Harr to Present at Ingleside Inspire on Rethinking Referrals