Research Roundup – part 5
Reputation and price used to be the number one and number two factors that buyers used to evaluate professional services providers, today it’s expertise and relevant experience.
Hi, I’m John Tyreman. Thanks for tuning into Hinge’s Research Roundup. In our recent study on professional services firms, we found that the selection criteria that buyers use to evaluate different service providers has shifted in the past five years. Reputation and price used to be the number one and number two factors that buyers used to evaluate professional services providers, today it’s expertise and relevant experience. The extent to which you can prove that expertise and that relevant experience will bode well in the selection process for prospective buyers.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?