Sightlines: Brand Relaunch
Sightlines was founded in 2000 with a simple mission: help universities better manage their facilities investments. In this video blog post, you’ll get a chance to hear from various team members, including David Kadamus, CEO, on what the new brand means to the firm.
This video was captured during the all-hands company meeting in New Haven, CT. During the meeting, team members reviewed external audience research, positioning and messaging, new brand identity and collateral materials. Additionally, their new website was introduced to the world.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?