Hinge’s Fab Five: January 2014
Top Professional Services Marketing Content from January 2014
Each month an enormous amount of content is published on marketing. This monthly column will help you keep up with the best marketing articles on the web. Enjoy!
By: Ashley R. Cummings, OrangeSoda
This is an interesting article for businesses that are running pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Short and to the point, this post brings to light how to optimize your PPC campaigns for metrics like cost per lead (CPL) and conversion rates with step-by-step instructions for use in Google AdWords and your Bing account.
By: Pratik Dholakiya, Convince & Convert
Writing quality content can prove to be challenging. This piece approaches the writing process for content marketing a bit differently, focusing on aspects of successful fiction writing techniques that ranges from the art of suspense to embracing conflict to character development. If you are looking for ways to revitalize your content writing, this is a great place to start.
By: Nate Elliott, Forrester
For the speculators who need empirical data to disprove the rumors of Facebook’s demise, this article will quench your thirst. It is short, sweet, to the point, and has links to sources for its data.
By: Dane Frederiksen, Content Marketing Institute
As we've all seen, content marketing has become a staple for many firms. Each medium (whether it be a blog, guide, or research study) serves its own purpose. Webinars can be a great way to reach out to target audiences and showcase your firm's expertise and thought leadership. This post breaks down 5 steps to repurposing your webinar content to make it more digestible for busy clients and prospects.
By: Alexandra Marigodova, Hinge Marketing
Building a good image for your brand can be a daunting and ominous task. This article gives you the keys to a successful brand makeover with thorough research to identify the essence of what your brand is versus what it should be.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?