Free Executive Summary
2019 Marketing Budget Benchmark Study
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) and the Hinge Research Institute have joined forces for the 4th time to conduct the accounting industry’s most comprehensive study of accounting marketing budgets to date. To download and read the free Executive Summary, fill out the form on this page.
Purchase the full report to learn how your firm compares to industry benchmarks, such as:
- Overall marketing spend as a percentage of firm revenue
- Percentage of staff devoted to marketing
- Which marketing techniques most firms favor
- What high-growth firms do differently
“Our members have come to rely on the Marketing Budget Benchmark Study. It helps them to benchmark their budgets against high-growth firms and gives them insights into areas they may have overlooked.” – Lauren Clemmer, Executive Director, AAM
The full study includes a two-page budget worksheet that firms can use to create their own budget benchmark.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1: Overall Budgeting Benchmarks
- Section 2: Spending By High-Growth vs. Low-Growth Firms
- Section 3: Spending by Firm Size
Interested in the full study? More information on purchasing the full study is available from AAM here.