Hinge’s Fab Five: June 2014
With so many marketing-related articles online, it’s hard to keep up with the best content! Check out these articles to keep up with some of the recent trends in online marketing.
Lee Frederiksen, Hinge Marketing
At times, professional services firms have had strained relationships with their marketing departments. In his post, Lee Frederiksen breaks down the keys to successfully utilizing your marketing department. With a greater understanding of what your marketing team is capable of, you can adequately provide them with the necessary resources. Read the rest of the post for more helpful tips to get the most of your marketing department.
John Tackett, Marketing Sherpa Blog
To have a successful content marketing campaign, your firm needs to give some thought to the reasoning behind it. This post on Marketing Sherpa’s blog walks you through the process of creating a content marketing mission statement, which can ensure all of your content is made with the same goal in mind.
Jason Nelson, Marketing Profs
While it can be an effective advertising tool, Google Adwords is also a complex program. Creating ad groups and choosing high-performing keywords can be challenging, even if you understand your target audience. This post, complete with plenty of visual aids, provides 10 key steps to make your online advertising even more successful.
Henley Wing, Social Media Examiner
LinkedIn is a great social platform for your professional services firm, but only if your target audience sees your content. This post gives you five different tactics that can increase the amount of people that read and share your posts. From what day to publish to who you should publish with, this post gives a variety of helpful tips to help you make the most of LinkedIn.
Cosette Jarrett, KISSmetrics
For most people, it’s easier to point out a poorly written sentence than it is know what exactly makes it so bad. While a few awkward sentences won’t drive away readers, it certainly doesn’t engage them with the copy’s content. This post gives ten tips for quick checks on your copy that could make all the difference.
- Business Development Strategy: A High-Growth Approach
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for Your Professional Services Firm
- Strategic Marketing for Professional Services
- Digital Branding for Professional Services
- 10 Essential B2B Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Professional Services Firm
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Professional Services
- Rebranding Strategies: A Step-By-Step Approach for Professional Services
- Elements of a Successful Brand 1: Brand Positioning
- The Top 5 Business Challenges for Accounting & Financial Services Firms
- Find Your Differentiator: 21 Ways to Gain a Competitive Advantage for Your Firm
- Elements of a Successful Brand 4: Brand Promise
- What Is the Cost of Video Production for the Web?