PR/Content Marketing Outreach Manager
The leading branding and marketing agency for professional service firms seeks a candidate who is passionate about growing firm visibility and strategic partnerships through content promotion, speaker, blogging and partner outreach. We are a world-class and innovative firm that does original, ground-breaking research. Key principals are subject matter experts in our industry verticals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Securing guest blog and article opportunities
- Securing speaking engagements for key principals
- Building and maintaining relationships with writers, publishers, bloggers, podcasters, and trade associations in each of our verticals
- Promoting original research and content
- Finding and delivering comment opportunities through HARO and newsjacking
- Managing PR/Outreach efforts for firm and our clients
- Reporting on clients’ share of voice/brand mentions data from Meltwater
- Managing outreach resources
Qualifications, abilities and education requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience successfully accomplishing the above
- Must be good communicator, both written and oral
- Must know and relate to professional services audiences and fellow B2B marketers
- Strong project management skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to cultivate partnerships, thinking both creatively and strategically
- Passion for promotions and outreach is a must!
- Software: Meltwater, HARO, newswires, Knowmore Intel Engine (or equivalent)
Our workplace culture is supportive and flexible, focused on learning and growth
for staff, clients, and prospects.
How to apply
Use the form below to submit a resume describing why you believe your experience and skills would make you a good fit for Hinge.