We're making headlines.
Blogging for Clients: How Online Relationships Lead to Real-world Clients
Is blogging a bother or a bonus? When done right it can accelerate relationships, drive business development offline and save time—no kidding.
Join special guest, Kevin McKeown, President of LexBlog, Inc, and Lee Frederiksen, PhD, Managing Partner of Hinge, for a groundbreaking webinar that will explore how social networking is changing the face of business development.
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Time: 1:00pm EST
• The economic impact of online marketing on firm growth and profitability
• Appropriate expectations for blogging and social media
• How social media should be used to build relationships
• Maximizing time and efficiency
• Recommended strategies and tools you can use
Who Should Attend:
• Executives at professional services firms
• Marketing directors and staff
• Business development professionals
• Kevin McKeown – President of LexBlog, Inc.
• Lee W. Frederiksen, PhD, Managing Partner at Hinge