We're making headlines.
Sylvia Montgomery to Speak at SMPS Southeast Louisiana Marketing Education Workshop
Sylvia Montgomery, CPSM and Senior Partner and Hinge to speak at SMPS Southeast Louisiana Marketing Education Workshop.
Date: Friday, April 19, 2013
Time: 8am – 7pm CDT
Location: The Sheraton New Orleans
What Sylvia will cover:
- When to start marketing planning
- Who is involved in marketing planning
- How much you should spend on marketing
- Online and offline marketing tactics
- Measuring your marketing efforts
- Benefits of content marketing
- How to stay current and consistent with your marketing
The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is the only national association that brings together business developers, marketers, owners, clients, and principals in the design and building industry. Founded in 1973, SMPS represents a dynamic network of 6,900+ marketing and business development professionals from architectural, engineering, planning, interior design, construction, and specialty consulting firms located throughout the United States and Canada. The Society and its 53 chapters benefit from the support of 3,250 design and building firms, encompassing 80% of the Engineering News-Record Top 500 Design Firms and Top 400 Contractors.