We're making headlines.
Sylvia Montgomery to Speak at SMPS, “(Re)Branding: It’s Not Just a Logo”
Sylvia Montgomery, CPSM and Senior Partner and Hinge to present at SMPS Virginia event, “(Re)Branding: It’s Not Just a Logo”. The program will be held on Thursday, January 17th, 2013. Sylvia will lead the discussion on branding and re-branding. Strategy, planning and implementation topics will be supported by real-world case studies.
Date: January 17, 2013
Time: 11:30 AM (EST)
Location: Newport News, VA
What Sylvia will cover:
- The psychology of brand strength
- How to increase your brand strength
- How the digital revolution changes brand building
- How to use the strategic marketing process to build your brand
- Top 5 brand building strategies
- Top 10 branding tools
- Top branding blunders to avoid
About SMPS VA
The SMPS Virginia vision is to be the premier resource for education, information, and resources in marketing professional services for the built and natural environment. By building a meaningful community of people with like skills, goals, and interests, our purpose is to advocate and elevate marketing professionals in the Architectural/ Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry.