Understanding Today's Changing Government Buyers
How can B2G firms like yours can adapt to changing conditions and stay relevant to your government buyers?
As government contracting firms emerge from a world turned upside down by global turmoil, they find that the way government projects are bought and sold is evolving. But in what ways? And what should firms like yours be doing to stay ahead?
Join Hinge’s Lee Frederiksen and Karl Feldman as they are joined by the godfather of government marketing Mark Amtower for a research-guided conversation about government buyers. In this open access webinar, this panel will share key findings from our new research report Inside the Buyer’s Brain: Government Contracting Edition and reflect on how firms like yours can adapt to changing conditions and stay relevant to your buyers. You’ll leave the session with practical, up-to-date insights you can use in your marketing and business development planning.
If you’re looking for strategic guidance grounded in the latest buyer research, don’t miss this exciting free webinar!
What you’ll learn:
- The top business challenges of today’s government buyers
- How government buyers search for and evaluate potential service providers
- What factors most influence the final selection of a firm
- Practical tips you can begin implementing today to better reach your buyers
- How to stay relevant during times of intense change
- Presenters: Lee Frederiksen and Karl Feldman with Mark Amtower
- Cost: FREE