Top Dollar: How to Achieve a Premium Valuation for Your Government Contracting Firm
A select group of government contracting firms receive significantly higher valuations than their peers when they are acquired. What characteristics do these firms share? What factors do valuation experts weigh more highly than other? This groundbreaking new study answers these questions and more.
Who We Interviewed
We conducted a national survey of two segments:
- Acquirers of professional services firms such as IBM, SAIC and CACI
- Valuation experts such as the McLean Group, Stout | Risius | Ross, and The Silicon Valley Bank
Who Will Benefit?
- CEOs, executives and marketing directors at government contracting firms
- What buyers value
- Factors driving premium valuations
- How government contractors are different
- Specific advice from respondents on building a high value firm
- How to implement the recommendations