The Lead Nurturing Guide
Lead nurturing is often neglected by professional services business development. It is a clear lost opportunity.
Professional services sales are complex. Each sales cycle involves an extended education and closing process. It also requires established expertise and trust. Lead nurturing is a natural, cost-effective and less time-intensive way to accomplish all of these objectives. Do it right and it will educate, motivate, and qualify your potential clients.
The purpose of this guide is to show you how to plan and develop a program that will yield the most results, deliver excellent new clients and lay the foundation of successful client relationships.
- Chapter 1: Why You Need a Lead Nurturing Campaign
- Chapter 2: Components of a Lead Nurturing Campaign
- Chapter 3: 5 Types of Email Offers for Lead Nurturing Campaigns
- Chapter 4: Developing Your Content Strategy
- Chapter 5: What Metrics to Track
- Chapter 6: Getting through to the Inbox
What You’ll Learn:
- The best way to develop a lead nurturing campaign
- What components you should put in place in order to effectively nurture leads
- Ways to encourage your leads to take action after receiving an email
- How to get past spam filters
This guide will provide you with essential tools to develop, implement and track a successful lead nurturing campaign.