Free Research Summary
The Visible Expert Study: Research Summary
What does it take to become a well-known expert in your field? Hinge's latest research studies the best practices of leading industry experts and provides guidance for how you or your team can build trust and visibility like never before.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to become a well-known expert in your field? These are the keynote speakers, thought leaders, and industry experts who drive their professions forward and propel their firms to new levels of profitability and growth. We call these individuals Visible Experts®.
As part of our most recent Visible Expert study, Hinge interviewed over 100 professional services thought leaders. We asked them to describe their journey to Visible Expertise and reveal the strategies and techniques they used to take their expertise and reputation to greater heights.
Download this free Research Summary and learn how ordinary experts become extraordinary thought leaders. Learn how you or your team can build trust and visibility like never before. And read how real-world experts rose from relative obscurity to prominence.
What You’ll Learn:
- The many paths you can take to become a Visible Expert
- The tremendous benefits of Visible Expertise
- Why professional services buyers seek out Visible Experts
- Which tools and techniques Visible Experts use to raise their profiles
About the Research Sample:
- Over 200 Visible Experts and over 270 of their clients
- Experts from 6 different professional service industries
- Stories and examples from 11 leading experts including Jay Baer, Daniel Burrus, and Amy Vetter