Free Research Report
Navigating the Mid-Career Talent Crisis: A Report for the Professional Services
The latest report from HRI explores the causes of dissatisfaction among mid-career professionals and the internal services this group of employees values for improving company culture.
Three out of 10 mid-career employees within the professional services have quit or switched jobs within the past year. Of these, 30% had no job lined up. What is driving this exodus? And how can firms ensure they retain and attract seasoned talent?
In the latest report from Hinge Research Institute, Navigating the Mid-Career Talent Crisis: A report for the professional services, we identify the primary causes of dissatisfaction among mid-career professionals and then reveal what internal services and benefits this group of employees values for improving company culture.
What You’ll Learn:
- The top reasons mid-career employees switched or quit their jobs
- What factors contribute the most to poor company culture
- Services and programs that help improve company culture
- How mid-career employees search for new job opportunities
- How mid-career professionals research a prospective employer