Inside the Buyer's Brain: Understand your buyers. Win more business.
In this webinar, Hinge’s Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D., and Research Manager, John Tyreman, walk you through the key takeaways from Hinge's latest buyer research study.
Learn how buyer’s have changed and what these shifts mean for your business.
Over just the past few years, buyers of professional services have changed significantly. If you aren’t changing with them, your buyers will leave you behind.
In this webinar, Hinge’s Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D., and Research Manager, John Tyreman, walk you through the key takeaways from Hinge’s latest buyer research study. You will discover how the market is changing — and what you can do about it to win more business.
What You Will Learn:
- How strong are professional services brands today?
- What buyer challenges or priorities have shifted over the past five years
- Whether referrals are a sustainable marketing strategy
- What the professional services competitive landscape looks like
- Where buyer trends are headed in the future
- How you can address changes in buyer behavior and engage your critical key audiences
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018; 12:00 PM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT
Presenters: Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D. & John Tyreman