How High Growth Firms Grow When Others Don't
Join Hinge’s Kelly J. Waffle as he leads a conversation with Deltek's Kimberly Sack and HR Green's Ellen Swanson about the key findings from The Hinge Research Institute’s 2021 High Growth Study.
Rapid economic and cultural change have created extraordinary uncertainty in the marketplace. Yet some professional services firms still grew 3X faster than their peers while remaining highly profitable in 2020. What are they doing differently?
New research from the Hinge Research Institute reveals which issues, strategies, and marketing techniques these high growth firms focus on to battle through the uncertainty.
Join Hinge’s Kelly J. Waffle as he leads a conversation with Deltek’s Kimberly Sack and HR Green’s Ellen Swanson about the key findings from The Hinge Research Institute’s 2021 High Growth Study. In the webinar, they’ll discuss what the data says about high-growth firms and what they do differently from their slower growing competitors.
When: Thursday, March 4th 2021
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Presenters: Kelly J. Waffle, Kimberly Sack, and Ellen Swanson
What You’ll Learn:
- The latest trends in professional services marketing
- The top challenges facing the professional services marketplace in 2021 and beyond
- Which marketing techniques high-growth firms favor
- How high-growth firms differ from their slower growing peers
About the Study Sample:
- Over 1,250 firms from across the globe
- Over $279 billion in combined revenue
- Almost 1 million employees
- 6 core industry groups