Erik Kostelnik – Founder and CEO, Postal.IO
Erik is currently the Founder and CEO of Postal.IO. He has built and scaled and scaled revenue models for companies that were eventually acquired by Twitter, Vista Equity Partners, and Workday. As a serial entrepreneur, Erik has hired more than 200 sales reps in three countries and has generated more than $300 million in new revenue with these start-ups.
On this episode, Erik shares his insights for B2B and professional services organizations around:
– His daily goal for himself and the company
– What entrepreneurs should do in unpredictable times
– What trends he sees in business and consumer technology
– How to make sure your technology/service does not fall out of favor
– How culture is created in times such as a pandemic
– The best time to start a business
– How VCs are changing
To learn more about Erik or Postal.IO:
Erik Kostelnik is the co-founder and CEO of Postal, a sales and marketing engagement platform that generates leads, increases sales, and improves customer retention. Prior to Postal.io, Erik founded TextRecruit, one of the fastest-growing HR technology companies in the world, leading it to acquisition in 2018 by iCIMS, Inc. He also served as the Head of Sales at Wrike from 2014 to 2016 helping it reach #116 in 2015 Deloitte Fastest 500. Erik was named an Upstart 50 Top Inventor by the Silicon Valley Business Journal in 2017 and lives in San Luis Obispo, CA with his wife and three kids.