Built to Grow: Insights from the 2020 High Growth Study for AEC Firms
Join Hinge Partner Karl Feldman and Account Director Katy Pultz as they walk you through key findings from the just-released 2020 High Growth Study, Architecture, Engineering and Construction Edition.
Why do some architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) firms grow so much faster—year after year—than their average peers? What are their marketing secrets?
Join Hinge’s Karl Feldman and Katy Pultz as they walk you through the latest research into the AEC industry. Learn where the industry as a whole is spending its time and resources and what the high-growth cohort is doing differently. Find out why these firms are able to grow 3X faster than—and generate twice the profits of—average firms.
What You Will Learn:
- How AEC performance compares to other professional services industries
- The AEC industry’s top 5 marketing priorities
- The biggest reasons some firms grow faster
- What marketing techniques high-growth firms favor
- How high-growth AEC firms’ marketing priorities differ from average firms