Have a mind for design?
Hinge, the premier branding and marketing firm for professional services, is looking for a talented designer to join our award-winning creative team. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the visual and digital brands of industry leaders and fast-growing upstarts across a wide range of professional services industries—from architecture to consulting to technology. This is your chance to make your mark on some of the top firms in the world!
We’re looking for an individual who loves exploring challenging new ideas and will push our clients to explore fresh new territory. You must work well in a team environment and be able to clearly explain your thinking to others.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Exceptional design portfolio, including websites, logos and brand materials
- Awareness of current design trends
- 1-3 years of agency or in-house design experience
- Excellent command of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to create differentiated and engaging front-end web designs (HTML/CSS skills, while helpful, are not required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Adobe XD experience a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Firm-wide monthly financial incentive program
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K savings plan with company matching
- 2-3 paid weeks vacation/sick leave + 9 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule, including part- and full-time remote options
Our office environment is friendly, casual and supportive. Since Covid, our design team has continued to work remotely, so we embrace both remote and local (DC/Northern Virginia) candidates. As a small firm, we provide a range of experiences, including occasional direct interaction with clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as professional development opportunities.
How to apply
Use the form below to submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio (web link or PDF).