Are you the sort of person who loves to make a plan run smoothly?
At Hinge, Account Coordinators manage the day-to-day details of client projects. They are the critical connection between clients, internal teams and our vendors, ensuring that we meet deadlines and produce of exceptional quality. They work closely with Account Directors and Program Managers to deliver a seamless client experience.
This role involves attending all internal and client meetings, taking notes, creating and managing project schedules, facilitating ongoing communications with the client, handling communications with our vendors, and ensuring everyone is aware of upcoming deadlines and expectations. The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with project management and project scheduling software
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Excellent note taking skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Responds quickly to urgent requests
- Experience working with outside vendors, such as writers, developers, designers and printers
- Familiarity with the web design and development process
- Experience with marketing and branding programs
- Experience supporting business development teams on proposals
- Experience with Google G-Suite or similar web-based application suite
- Works well with team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field
- At least one year of experience in the field
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now.
How to apply
Use the form below to submit a resume and cover letter describing why you believe your experience and skills are a good fit for this opportunity.