Join the 2023/2024 AAM Accounting Marketing Budget Benchmark Study
Fill out the form on this page and we’ll send you a unique survey link where you can complete the survey and receive your free copy of the results.
Join the Study. Get the Report for Free!
Have you wondered how other accounting firms structure their marketing budgets? Now you no longer have to guess!
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) and Hinge are joining forces again to conduct the industry’s most comprehensive research study of accounting marketing budgets—and we need you to join this year’s study!
Access and complete this year’s survey before March 17th and you will receive the full research report at no cost when it is published. This report will retail for $600, so don’t miss this opportunity.
In the report, you’ll learn how your firm compares to industry benchmarks, such as:
- Overall marketing spend as a percentage of firm revenue
- Percentage of staff devoted to marketing
- Which of dozens of marketing techniques most firms favor
- What fastest growing accounting firms do differently
- And more!
What’s new this year? This year’s study shares…
- Insights on 40+ types of marketing spending
- How marketing teams support recruiting and company culture initiatives
- The relationships between marketing and business development teams
- Specifics on how marketers use technology to execute their plans
- Trends on where accounting marketers plan to reallocate their budgets
Your privacy is our top priority:
- Responses are completely confidential.
- All responses are aggregated for analysis.
- Data will be used for research purposes only.
How do you participate?
Fill out the form on the right and we’ll send you a unique link to the survey within 24 hours. You’ll be able to use that link to resume your progress at any time until the survey is closed. Please submit your responses — and you’ll be among the first to receive the survey report, at no cost to you.