Inside the Buyer's Brain
Why do companies select one professional services firm over another? What do they really value in the firms they hire? And how do you build a firm that engages your audience — one that is primed for growth?
In this groundbreaking new book from Hinge, you get answers to these questions and a peek at the research behind them. You’ll learn why there is so much friction between buyers and sellers and what you can do about it. Discover what qualities clients look for in a professional services firm and what one trait will tip the scale in your favor. And find out what changes you can make to attract fiercely loyal clients who will make referrals more often.
Inside the Buyer’s Brain equips you with a new perspective on the professional services marketplace. Once you understand what motivates your target clients and what mistakes to avoid, your firm will have new leverage — and a true advantage — in the marketplace.
What People Are Saying
“Still talking about your products and services? How’s that working for you? Packed with original research, Inside the Buyer’s Brain shows you what buyers really care about so you can effectively communicate and grow your business.”
– David Meerman Scott, bestselling author of The New Rules of Marketing and PR
This book does an amazing job of bridging the gap between the minds of buyers and sellers. It distills an exhaustive body of research into simple yet profound insights. If you want more customers and a lot more revenue, this is the place to start!”
– Lon Safko, bestselling author of The Social Media Bible and The Fusion Marketing Bible
“A novel and e!ective approach to connecting with your market and closing the sale. This guide shows you the most e!ective strategies for marketing and developing your professional services business.”
– Michael Fleischner, President, Upward SEO and author of SEO Made Simple (3rd Edition)
What You’ll Learn
- Several critical gaps separate buyers from sellers
- How to bridge those gaps and think more like your clients
- What winners do differently to close the professional services sale
- How to expand the relationship with your clients
- Techniques for getting more referrals
- How to build an engaging brand that stimulates growth