BD Relationship Associate
The Business Development Relationship Associate (BDRA) is responsible for managing a consistent pipeline of high-quality inbound leads and connecting them with appropriate team members within Hinge and the Hinge Research Institute (HRI). Working directly with the Director of Business Development and the Managing Director of the Hinge Research Institute, the BDRA will actively qualify, process, and distribute leads as they come in through a wide range of offers or by direct inquiry.
For those prospects that are not yet ready or able to retain Hinge for a consulting engagement or HRI for commissioned or licensed research, the BDRA will demonstrate the value of the Hinge University and encourage enrollment.
The BDRA role is ideal for a strong communicator with a passion for learning. Those key attributes will support an impressive ability to nurture healthy internal and external relationships, understand and articulate the benefits of working with Hinge, build value, promote professionalism, and maintain communications with prospects.
- Qualify leads, based on specific criteria and training, and schedule meetings with the correct internal resource (Account Directors, Managing Director, Partners, etc.) as appropriate.
- Respond to inbound inquiries quickly by email and telephone calls
- Manage and update prospect Contact, Account, Tasks, and Opportunity information in Hinge’s CRM, Salesforce. BDRA must be able to research and provide missing contact and/or account information.
- Leverage dashboards and pipeline metrics to uncover needs to accelerate and advance opportunities within the pipeline.
- Ideally, candidate will be local to the Northern Virginia area
- At least one year of professional experience in a B2B project management, marketing or sales operations, or business development / sales role.
- Knowledge of professional services and/or B2B marketing
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently and develop strong relationships inside and outside of the organization.
- 4-year college degree preferred
Candidates are requested to submit a resume and cover letter expressing why they believe they are a good fit for this position.