Award winning Branding and Marketing firm with national reputation is interviewing for an exceptional candidate for a challenging Account Manager position. A fantastic opportunity to join a research driven marketing agency for someone interested in growth and a dynamic, multidimensional role!
A career track position!
Hinge specializes in professional services. We regularly publish ground-breaking, original research that explores the marketing characteristics of high growth firms. Using this information, you’ll work with an Account Director and a team of marketing resources to help firms re-focus, re-brand, launch new services, expand into new markets, and take their game to a higher level. Services include research, strategy, award-winning creative, and online marketing.
The ideal candidate will be high energy, highly organized, and have excellent people and communication skills, be a confident leader and have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment. Account Managers work closely with our clients daily and push to meet their expectations and goals of their projects. Will manage a variety of client accounts, overseeing all the details regarding scheduling, project delivery, and budgeting with a calm confidence and proactive attitude.
Enjoy a collaborative environment as you will be working with the entire creative team!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have extensive experience managing complex multi-phase projects
- Ideal candidate will have prior creative agency experience working with professional services clients
- Ideal candidate will have relevant experience with research, strategy and creative projects
- Strong people skills with a gift for clear communication and assertiveness
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Focused, driven, self-starter
- College degree
- 4-6 years of relevant marketing experience
We offer a friendly, fun and casual environment with opportunity for career growth, competitive salary and benefits.
Candidates are requested to submit a resume and cover letter expressing why they believe they are a good fit for this position.